The structure of this flooring underlay XPE is XPE foam laminated with aluminum foil in single side or both sides..
The aluminum foil plays the role of reflecting radiation heat from sunshine with reflectivity of 96-97%. And the foam has the function of trapping air so as to stop convection heat. Most importantly, in response to customer's flame retardant requirement, our XPE foam can be made fireproof so that this product will not easily catch fire and will not encourage fire when fire hazard happens.
• Foot fall sound reduction
• High vapor tightness
• Ideal for underfloor heating
• Cross-linked construction
• Closed cell foam for excellent moisture protection
• Anti-crush technology for excellent performance and long life
• Mold and mildew resistance adds protection
• Includes adhesive strip and 76mm (3 inch) overlap film for linking multiple rolls
• Absorbs unevenness in base floor
• 100% Electrical Insulator
• 100% Environment friendly, and low VOC
• Light weight, easy to install
• Outstanding performance with compression strength, sound and moisture. Suitable for use with woodland lifestyle flooring (as well as LVT tile and other flooring) where a moisture barrier is required.