The structure of this insulation foam material is XLPE foam with aluminium foil. The aluminium foil plays the role of reflecting radiation heat from sunshine with reflectivity of 96-97%, while XLPE foam stopping convection heat. XLPE foam with aluminium foil is flame retardant.
1. No odor and toxicity, eco-friendly
2. Heat reflection, sound insulation, anti-radiation, anti-vibration
3. Light, free retardant, easy to install
1. Why is insulation so important?
Insulation is attached importance to house building and construction. Approximately, 33% of heat is lost through the walls, XLPE foam with aluminium foil can keep the house cool in summer and warmer in winter, as well as save energy on bills.
2. How does XLPE foam with aluminium foil thermal insulation works?
It works on the radiant barrier principal that reflects the temperature and sun rays back to atmosphere from where they are coming from. And it reflects high temperature rays in both hot and cold environment.