Foam is a material in which plastic particles are foamed, referred to as foam. Foam is divided into PU foam, antistatic foam, conductive foam, EPE, antistatic EPE, PORON, CR, EVA, bridging PE, SBR, EPDM and so on.
The foam has a series of characteristics such as elasticity, light weight, rapid pressure sensitive fixation, convenient use, flexible bending, ultra-thin volume and reliable performance.
Foam type editing
Foam is divided into PU foam, antistatic foam, conductive foam, EPE, EPP, flame retardant foam, antistatic EPE, PORON, CR, EVA, bridging PE, SBR, EPDM, XPE foam and IXPE foam Cotton, etc.
● Low pressure is very good shielding effect, shielding effectiveness exceeds 90dB.
●Flexible and light weight.
● Anti-corrosion nickel coating can prevent electrochemical corrosion.
● Low surface contact resistance.
● Fast pressure sensitive fixing.
● Customers can specify the length.
●Many cross-section options.
● UL class fire protection.
The product can be pasted with Mylar (Veneer double-sided adhesive) and the quality of the product is stable.
Heat-resistant pressure, not easy to fall off, high tensile strength,
After the product is installed, after low temperature -20 ° C to high temperature 80 ° C,
This quality was maintained for 72 hours in the cycle test.
Easy to use, flexible, and ultra-thin,
A series of features such as reliable performance.