Lightweight PP Foam is widely used in automotive industry. It is laminated to PVC, TOP and so on materials for vacuum forming and injection molding applications and widely used in instrument panel, door panel, headliner, water shield and so on.
In generally, it can be produced for different sectors in cut plate, roll, tube, extra-laminated or non-laminated forms.
· Excellent tensile, compression properties.
· Soft, light-weighted, and flexible
· Good noise reduction, thermal insulation, water-proof
· Shock absorption
· Stable size after heating
· High temperature resistance
· Good weather resistance and aging behavior